Contact An Experienced New York City Attorney Today
Our firm has earned a reputation for exceptional client service and commitment to aggressive, effective representation. From our offices in Forest Hills, our firm represents plaintiffs in personal injury litigation matters in Queens and throughout the NYC metropolitan area. Contact us to schedule a free case evaluation with an attorney at Cohen & Cohen Law Group, P.C., today.
We provide a free, no-obligation case evaluation and handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Call toll free 800-719-2037 any time of the day or night to arrange a free consultation. You may also use our convenient email contact form to request a return phone call about your case.
Millions Of Dollars Recovered - And We Help You Keep More Of Your Settlement
We use our knowledge of state and federal asset preservation and trust laws to help you protect more of your personal injury settlement or jury award.
Call our lawyers first to discuss your case. We handle a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We provide aggressive, effective representation for people injured because of another driver's negligence on any road in the New York City metropolitan area. If the negligent driver did not carry the required amount of insurance or carried no insurance at all, we can help you recover money from your own insurance policy.
- Premises liability: Property owners have an obligation to maintain their grounds and buildings in a responsible manner. If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident or because of a building or safety defect on private or public property, we can help you protect your rights.
- Nursing home negligence: Residents of nursing homes in New York have the right to dignified and safe treatment. If a loved one suffered abuse or injuries because of neglect or negligence, turn to us for help.
- Construction site accidents and on-the-job injuries: If you were injured on the job, you may be protected by New York State Labor Law Section 241, which places responsibility for premises liability on the property owner.
- Police brutality and civil rights protections: Police are required to follow specific regulations regarding the treatment of individuals during the apprehension, arrest and confinement process. If your rights were violated, you have the right to seek monetary damages.
- Commercial and residential real estate: From transactions, including sale and purchase agreements and other contracts, to litigation such as breach of contract, we represent clients in all types of real estate and real property issues they may be facing.
- Estate planning: Our firm can tailor estate planning documents to meet your specific needs, protecting your assets and taking steps toward planning for unforeseen events.
- Probate and estate administration: After the death of a loved one, we can step in and guide clients through the probate process to ensure that their loved one's estate is properly administered and distributed.
- Elder law: Aging individuals need protection to ensure their health and well-being. We provide comprehensive representation in estate planning and Medicaid planning matters, in addition to any other issues the elderly face.
Free Consultation · Call 24/7 To Speak To A Representative
During your free consultation, our firm will advise you of your options and help you understand how to proceed. We practice with integrity and provide responsive and clear client communication, beginning with a clear explanation of how our fees may affect your settlement or jury award.