You’ve been seriously injured. Your rights have been violated. And you’re probably feeling very defeated right now.
We understand. We have been helping clients like you for more than a decade. We are the experienced Queens attorneys at COHEN & COHEN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS, P.C., in New York.
So why choose us? In addition to our experience, there are many other good reasons.
WE BELIEVE YOU DESERVE A LAWYER YOU CAN TRUST
To that end, we pledge to:
- Put your needs first, even if that means telling you we are not the right attorneys for you
- Clearly explain your rights
- Tell you what the law may provide as a remedy for your injuries
- Serve you with integrity
- Continue earning your trust throughout our engagement, by working hard to investigate your case, gathering records, reports and evidence; by fighting for you, whether that means we are tough negotiators at the bargaining table or fierce litigators in the courtroom
- Recover all the compensation you’re entitled to receive, under the law
- Use state and federal laws to protect more of your settlement or jury award from liens
- Not charge you one thin dime unless we win for you
It costs you nothing to ask questions. So call us and find out more: (718) 275-7779.
THE ATTORNEYS YOU CAN TRUST
There are four experienced members on our legal team at COHEN & COHEN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS, P.C.
Our owner and founder, Albert Cohen, has been assisting people like you since receiving his J.D. in 2002 from Pace University School of Law. Our other experienced attorneys include Charles Haviv, Heather Lynn Gregg and Michael Stea.
To learn more about each of them, please see the links below:
FREE CONSULTATION · NO RECOVERY — NO FEES
We provide a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Call (718) 275-7779 any time of the day or night to arrange an initial consultation. You may also use our convenient email contact form to request a return phone call about your case. We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay lawyers’ fees if we do not help you recover monetary compensation for your claim.