- Sonia: Albert and his team were so helpful and responsive every time I contacted them. They helped me and my family with personal injury claims, real estate, estate planning, an bankruptcy. Highly recommend!
- Inna & Tasso, K: My wife and I are so thankful that we used Albert Cohen and Charles Haviv to represent us in a personal injury action. Somehow, they managed to make the hardest time in our life go smooth. They always did whatever they could to make us comfortable. They were very competent and thorough. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Laurence, M: Excellent law firm! After going to two other Personal Injury Law Firms, I walked into Albert Cohen’s office and immediately felt like I was at home. The staff was polite and hospitable. The attorney was very knowledgeable and comforting. I found Charles Haviv, Esq. to be extremely thorough and knew his stuff. The outcome of my trial was more than I expected. I knew the day I first walked through the door that I was at the best law firm.
- Rosa, M: Albert Cohen & Charles Haviv are one of the most competent and caring attorneys that I have ever dealt with. They explained every step of the way and stood by my side throughout the whole litigation process. They never exaggerated any part of the process or made me believe I would receive any more than I was entitled to. In the end, my case settled for an amount higher than I imagined. But most of all, he made me feel that he truly cared about me and my injuries first. Rare find.
- Rebecca, P: Great Personal Injury Lawyer. Already sent a friend to him and will continue to refer everyone I know to him.
- David, A.: Overall this law office did a great job! I would definitely use them again.
- Martin D.: Honest lawyers, they did not guarantee any results, they just delivered them. We had open communication and the results were better than expected.
- Ben R.: I was in a bad car accident and after calling a few firms I knew Albert’s was it, very professional, detailed, and easy to get in touch with. Charles is a very skilled lawyer and I was happy to be represented by them both.
- Harold, R: My wife and I use Albert Cohen’s Law Office for all of our needs. We both recently attended one of his Estate Seminars and we were very impressed. We love this Law Office and we were never disappointed with the friendly staff or the attorney’s quality of work. Thumbs up to you and your staff.
- David, L: My friend recommended me to come to estate planning workshop and it was an eye opener, never realized all the issues my family would face in case of my disability. Albert Cohen helped me decide on proper plan considering the age of my minor children. They even accommodated me with weekend appointment and went above and beyond my expectations (free indoor parking was a huge plus). Highly recommend!
- Boris, K: I was extremely pleased with the Estate Planning services and personal attention I received from Albert Cohen and his staff. Me and my wife have now peace of mind and air tight plan for ourselves and our loved ones. I attended the seminar and then I attended a free consultation which he had offered to me at the seminar. I left his office feeling more relaxed and at ease than I had in months. Mr. Cohen is super patient and meticulous when it comes to answering questions, which we appreciated. I am so glad I finally spoke with an attorney who was able to understand my specific needs and set up a trust to protect me and my family for the future.
- Larry, M: Staff very professional and welcoming. Attorney very caring and knowledgeable. My finished Trusts and Will were very detailed and more than I expected. Worth every penny. Overall an A+.
- Eduardo, K: My father was concerned with nursing home cost and Medicaid eligibility. Kept putting it off and finally attended a seminar that Mr. Albert Cohen offered at that time. One thing led to another and I am happy to say we can finally sleep at night because Mr. Cohen prepared all of the appropriate legal papers to protect our family. I highly recommend him. Not only he took care of my Medicaid protection trust, his staff transferred all the assets into it (I would not figure it out on my own in million years). He was very professional and experienced and addressed all of our questions and concerns with a smile.
- Mary D.: I received a seminar invitation from Cohen & Cohen Law Group and decided to attend. I have three young kids and wanted to make sure my assets would be protected for when they’re of age. The seminar was very informative and I was offered a free consultation where Mr. Cohen went over the best course of action for my family. He made me feel very comfortable with all my decisions. I decided to go ahead with a trust and he expedited it for me when he found out I was going on a family vacation!
- Chuck L. I was referred to Albert’s firm by a friend who recently created a trust with him. My family situation is a bit complicated and we’re going through a probate process with my mom so I wasn’t sure if this is something I wanted to do right now. I was hesitant to go ahead with my consult but Albert took his time with me and I didn’t feel rushed, he even came in on a Sunday to accommodate my hectic work schedule and was always willing to talk to me whenever I had a question about the plan.
- Joseph T. These people are good, I recently did a closing with them and deciding to create a Medicaid trust as well seeing as I’m getting on in my years. They handled all aspects of the trust including calling my insurance company and banks to transfer all my assets which other firms don’t do. Speedy work, thanks Albert!
- Peter B. I’m a single guy and have no kids but I still wanted to make sure my assets were protected when I’m in need of a nursing home. I went to Albert’s firm after googling it and seeing his high score on Avvo. His price is reasonable and he’s a knowledgeable guy – don’t think twice, go for him.
- Patricia K. My husband and I attended Albert’s seminar 2 months ago and we finally decided to come in for a consultation because we want to keep our money protected for our kids. Albert was very thorough in going over our needs and we found him very easy to talk to, he made a few suggestions and we decided to hire him especially knowing he meets with clients every 3 years to review their trusts.
- Robert, B.: I made an appointment with Albert Cohen for a simple will. He answered all of my questions with patience. He made it so easy to understand. I felt very satisfied and happy that he did not try to sell me more than I needed. This is an attorney that you can trust.
- Robert, K.: I just purchased my dream home with the help of Albert Cohen’s Law Firm. My closing went without a hitch. Competent and warm firm. I just referred my daughter-in-law.
- Tony S.: I first used this firm for a personal injury case, then I found out they have three more departments so I hired the firm to do a closing for me on a condo. Coordinated well with three other parties, I plan to use the firm for all my future needs.