HELP FOR A CAR ACCIDENT IN QUEENS: WHY OUR NYC PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN HELP
UNDERSTANDING HOW NYC PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN HELP FOR A CAR ACCIDENT IN QUEENS
A car accident in Queens, New York could result in serious personal injuries. It can also result in heavy physical, emotional, and financial burdens for you and your family. Our NYC personal injury lawyers at Cohen and Cohen Law Group, P.C., know just how debilitating, devastating, and catastrophic a car accident in Queens can before for victims and their families. This is particularly true in a large commercial vehicle wreck, such as with a big rig, tanker, semi tractor trailer, delivery van, or other type of box truck or heavy vehicle. We also know that in the most serious and catastrophic of accidents, innocent people may be wrongfully killed due to the conduct of a negligent motorist.
Our NYC personal injury lawyers have dedicated their practice to protecting the rights of victims after a car accident in Queens, including some of the following types of crashes:
- Passenger vehicle accidents with cars
- Motorcyclist crashes
- Trucking accidents with 18 wheelers, big rigs, tractor trailer, and other trucks
- Construction vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian knockdowns
- SUV crashes
- Sports car wrecks
- Bus accidents
- Police or ambulance crashes
- Garbage truck or sanitation accidents, and
- Other types of motor vehicle crashes.
INJURIES FROM A CAR ACCIDENT IN QUEENS
Victims who have been involved in any type of motor vehicle accident in the five boroughs, whether it is a trucking accidents or passenger car accident, should ask our NYC personal injury lawyers for help with their case. This is because victims and their families may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills, lost future earnings, loss of consortium, future surgeries, nursing home care, medical equipment, ambulatory devices, and other types of damages related to the motor vehicle accident due to bodily injuries.
Some of the most common injuries after a car accident in Queens that our NYC personal injury lawyers may be able to help you include the following:
- Brain injuries, especially traumatic brain injuries, brain bleeds, penetrating brain injuries, and other types of serious brain or head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis, quadriplegia, hemiplegia, monoplegia, or any other type of paralyzing injury
- Amputations or loss of a limb
- Broken bones or fractured bones
- Burn injuries, including requiring skin grafts
- Back injuries and neck injuries, including slipped discs, herniated discs, annular tears, spinal stenosis, narrowing of the spinal canal, and other serious back and neck injuries
- Whiplash injuries in the back or neck
- Torn muscles, tendons, or ligaments in the arm, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, or ankle
- Significant lacerations, and
- Many other serious injuries due to a negligent motorist’s reckless or careless actions.
WRONGFUL DEATH AFTER AN AUTO CRASH
The ultimate personal injury is wrongful death. Victims who are killed by the preventable and needless action of another motorist cannot be brought back in a lawsuit. But a family may be able to recover compensation to offset the costs of burial expenses, funeral costs, and the loss of love, affection, income support, society, and general consortium when a loved one is tragically killed. Only certain individuals in a family can common a wrongful death action, and it is important that the right person does so or a Surrogate’s Court could reject the paperwork.
INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN QUEENS? LOST A LOVED ONE? ASK US FOR HELP
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a car accident in Queens, or if a loved one was wrongfully killed due to the negligence of another person or business, ask our NYC personal injury lawyers at Cohen and Cohen Law Group, P.C., how we can help. We accept cases on a contingency fee agreement which means that we do not accept any money upfront, and we only get paid a percentage of what we recover for you in a settlement or court award. This means that there is no upfront cost and no out-of-pocket expenses for our legal services.
It is risk-free to ask our bodily injury law firm to review your case and start working to protect your rights today. Call to schedule your FREE consultation by dialing (718) 275-7779 or use our convenient and easy-to-use contact us box available here to get started today with our law firm.